Since then I've collected various pieces of information on hundreds of ancestors - both direct line and collateral. The problem is that this is all very interesting but not very accessible to anyone else so I've decided to take a step back, concentrate initially on our direct line ancestors and try to put the information into a format that is easier to look at.
The names I'm going to focus on at first are
- ADAMS - Somerset, England and Hampshire, England
- BIRCH - Kent, England
- FAIRCHILD - Gibraltar
- GUTHRIE - Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
- HERMON - Berkshire, England
- HERON - Surrey, England
- HICKINSON - Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
- LOUGHRIDGE - Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
- MOLLOY - Derbyshire, England
- REDMOND - Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
- ROBBINS - Kent, England, Gloucestershire, England and Gibraltar
- SAIT - Hampshire, England
- TILLIN - Berkshire, England and Surrey, England
The locations are where I believe the majority of our ancestors resided. This is based on Census information as well as anecdotes.